How does a person with morbid obesity, diagnosed with type II diabetes, severe heart failure, sleep apnea, idiopathic pulmonary hypertension and blindness, who needs to carry an oxygen tank everywhere, to release 120 pounds, reverse many of their diseases , get your sight? Back and now seen as a leader in the plant-based community.
Kate's ideas come from a place of life based on hope based on reality and hard science.
During this informative interview you:
• Understand what the social and psychological aspects of a plant-based lifestyle are.
• Learn the 40/60 pattern for eating.
• Find out what the honeymoon syndrome is for those who eat plants.
• Get clarity on why a plant-based diet is the absolute optimum for someone with significant health problems
The story of Kate McGoey-Smith will inspire you in a unique way. Kate is a Registered Nurse and possesses many certifications within the plant-based movement, which include (but are not limited to):
• Certification of food for the life of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
• Certification of the starch solution (Dr. McDougall)
• eCornell certificate program for plant-based nutrition
• Professional certification course in Rouxbe plants
• 4Leaf Guide to Vibrant Health by Dr. Kerry Graff
• Prevent and reverse heart disease by Dr. Esselstyn
• Prevent and revert Cook's Ann and Jane Esselstyn cookbook. (No-fail and delicious recipes)
Experts to follow
• Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
• Dr. McDougall
Free 30 Minute Training Call
Perfect for anyone who has a curious plant or a plant committed and willing to put the limit of the researcher. Visit www.ForkSmart.org for details and contact information.
Fork Smart Summit
May 11, 2019
Visit all of Kathleen Gage's plant-based, plant-based social networking platforms.
The Fork Smart Summit website is www.forksmartsummit.org Take a look.
Video credits to Plant Based Eating for Health YouTube channel