Guideline 6 – do not give plastic and aluminum foil for school lunch
Instead use steel dabba and malmal cloth. For water, use steel or a copper bottle.
– The food, when it comes into contact with the material in which we pack, collects the qualities of that material. Especially true when we pack hot food.
– The plastic leeches are a harmful set of chemical substances called "xenoestrogens" that simulate the hormone "estrogen" in the body and cloud the hormonal balance in the growth stage of our children.
– Similarly, aluminum foils inject Al into the food and, once inside the body, replace zinc, an essential mineral for the functioning of insulin. The malfunction of insulin leads to obesity and related non-communicable diseases such as fatty liver, diabetes, PCOD, etc.
Essentially, we are packing our nutrient-rich foods in cheap boxes and endangering the health of our children.
So, while switching to a non-plastic source seems to be a small step, its health impacts are HUGE.
– Improvement in frequent constipation and diseases.
– Reduction of irritable behavior.
– Better skin, hair and nails.
– Optimal growth and hormonal balance.
Not to mention the enormous benefit to our environment that will bring the reduction in the use of plastic and we hope to leave a better world for our next generation.
Fill out the follow-up form for week 5 here
# RDfitnessproject2019 #Notesforhealthykids
Video credits to Rujutadiwekarofficial YouTube channel