– How to use intermittent fasting with the HCG diet
How to use intermittent fasting with the HCG diet.
Intermittent fasting is the old secret of health. It is old because it has been practiced throughout human history. It is a secret because this powerful habit has been virtually forgotten.
But now many people are re-discovering this dietary intervention. It can have huge benefits if done right: weight loss, increased energy, reversal of type 2 diabetes and many other things. In addition, you will save time and money.
Combining the "YES" with our advanced HCG diet can be extremely powerful and rewarding in many ways.
1. Start your morning fast with a bulletproof coffee or tea.
2. Your fasting window can be as long or as short as you wish. 8 hours 10 hours, 12 hours 16 hours, or even up to 20 hours.
3. Some things you should remember about "YES" and the HCG diet, is that you should eat all your meals and calories, during the feeding window.
4. Start slowly with the fasting window durations. Start with little and work in the first two weeks. start at 8:30 p.m. at 8:30 p.m. from 8:30 p.m. at 10:30 a.m. after a week, it will continue … 8:30 p.m. at 12:30 p.m.
5. It is better to do cardio in the morning, and if possible, weight training at night after your first meal and snack.
6. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate: you should drink 1 gallon of water or more each day. PERIOD!
7. For those of you who are athletic and want to add a few pounds of lean muscle. Must go higher in protein on each day of training / lifting.
8. If you feel hungry during the day before your window opens to eat. For the love of God, eat. You have fasted enough for that day. Or come back tomorrow and see if you can go longer or just shorten your fasting window.
I hope you find my new HCG protocol "IF" super effective and help you achieve the body of your life even faster.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, SHARE AND LIKE THIS VIDEO IF YOU FIND THE VALUABLE CONTENT OF INTEREST.
Video credits to Colin Marc F Watson YouTube channel