How To Get Rid Of Diabetes Naturally | Best and easy natural cure:
What is Diabetes Mellitus?
Diabetes mellitus, most known to most of us simply as diabetes, refers to a group of metabolic disorders. If a person has high blood sugar, it is probably due to diabetes. Diabetes mellitus usually refers to the body's inability to produce insulin that controls the release and absorption of sugar or glucose into the bloodstream.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
Typical symptoms of high blood sugar are frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. In most types of diabetes, the symptoms are likely to be similar to symptoms of high blood sugar.
The primary symptoms of type 1 diabetes are nausea and vomiting. In type 1 diabetes, symptoms usually develop fairly quickly.
The symptoms of type 2 diabetes are often confused with symptoms of obesity or aging. Such symptoms include irritability, itchy skin, yeast infections, dry mouth and leg pain.
Causes of Diabetes Mellitus:
Type 1 diabetes is usually caused due to autoimmune changes in the body. In type 1 diabetes, the body attacks the pancreas cells that produce insulin. Type 1 diabetes is generally more common in men than in women.
Type 2 diabetes is caused primarily by genetic defects. Steroids and stress are generally known to be causes of type 2 diabetes other than hereditary genetic defects.
Bitter gourd, also known as bitter melon, may be helpful in controlling diabetes because of its blood glucose lowering effects. It tends to influence the metabolism of glucose throughout your body rather than a particular organ or tissue.
• Drink some bitter gourd juice on an empty stomach every morning. First remove the seeds from two to three bitter gourds and use a juicer to extract the juice. Add a little water and then drink. Follow this treatment daily in the morning for at least two months
• Also, you can include a dish made of bitter gourd daily in your diet.
02. Mango leaves:
Delicate, tender mango leaves can be used to treat diabetes by regulating blood insulin levels. They can also help improve blood lipid profiles.
– Leave 10 to 15 tender leaves of mango in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, filter the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
Cinnamon powder has the ability to lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity. It contains bioactive components that can help prevent and fight diabetes.
Certain trials have shown that it can work as an effective option to lower blood sugar levels in cases of uncontrolled type 2 diabetes.
• Mix half to a teaspoon of cinnamon in a cup of warm water. Drink daily.
• Another option is to boil two to four cinnamon sticks in a cup of water and let it sit for 20 minutes. Drink this solution daily until you see the improvement.
• You can also add cinnamon to heat drinks, shakes and baked goods.
Fenugreek is an herb that can also be used to control diabetes, improve glucose tolerance and reduce blood sugar levels due to its hypoglycemic activity. It also stimulates glucose-dependent insulin secretion. Being high in fiber, it slows the absorption of carbohydrates and sugars.
– Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Drink the water along with the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. Follow this remedy without fail for a few months to reduce your glucose level.
– Another option is to eat two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds powder daily with milk.
Turmeric improves blood sugar levels and reduces insulin resistance to prevent type II diabetes. However, when combined with strong medications can cause a low blood sugar.
06. Ice tea:
Green tea contains the antioxidant EGCG, which helps maintain blood vessel flexibility and stabilization of blood glucose levels. This element lowers blood sugar levels and avoids their sharp rise after a meal consisting mainly of carbohydrates.
07. Red Apples
A recent study in Finland found that men who ate the highest number of apples (and other foods rich in quercetin) had 20% fewer deaths related to diabetes or heart complications. Other good sources of quercetin are red grapes, tomatoes, onions, vegetables and berries
08. Flour meal
Oats contain a high percentage of fiber, B vitamins (especially B1), vitamin E and antioxidants. The large amount of fiber causes a slower absorption of glucose, and the combination of antioxidants makes oatmeal meal recommended to stabilize blood sugar levels.
Video credits to Natural Treatment YouTube channel