How to get a flat stomach? We all want to have it, but do you know that abdominal fat is the hardest to manage? You exercise, try to adopt healthy diet habits, but do not see visible results in the mirror. The stubborn belly fat is still there, and it seems he does not plan to go anywhere. If this is familiar, at Bright Side we want you to know more about the foods that stand in the way of the perfect belly you've always wanted.
Other videos that you might like:
Only 2 cups a day for 1 week for a flat stomach
8 effective exercises to obtain a flat stomach in only 30 days
5 exercises to get a flat stomach in just 4 weeks
Gum – 0:38
Foods high in sodium 1:10
Fast food 1:41
Soft drinks 2:31
French fries 3:21
Ice cream 3:51
Foods that cause swelling 4:14
Products "without sugar" 4:40
– When chewing gum, your brain and stomach receive signals that prepare them for an incoming meal. In addition, the gums cause the overproduction of stomach acid and, as a result, feel hungry.
– Foods high in sodium are really harmful to your health and also retain fluids that prevent you from losing abdominal fat. Adopt a low sodium diet and your body will thank you.
– It's no secret that fast foods contain too many calories that can bring several health problems from heart disease to cancer.
– Some alcoholic beverages are high in calories, but calories are not the main factor here. The consumption of alcohol increases your appetite and confuses the part of your brain that is responsible for the feeling of fullness.
– Cola, soda, tonic … We hear this all the time, but it is still very difficult to give up this habit. These drinks contain carbonation, which attracts gases to the stomach and intestines.
– If you are a fan of mayonnaise and salads based on mayonnaise, you should know that this dressing contains at least 80% fat.
– As much as you like this food, you should leave it as soon as possible! French fries, like any other fried food, work like a sponge that absorbs saturated fats.
– Foods rich in sugar inevitably become abdominal fat, which is the most harmful fat in your body.
– Foods that contain sugar substitutes such as polyalcohols, for example, are only effective for people with diabetes. These sugar-free products can still damage your body and enlarge your stomach.
Subscribe to Bright Side:
For copyright issues, contact us at: email@example.com———————————– – ———————————————— – –
Our social networks:
Youtube of 5 minute crafts:
For more videos and articles visit:
Video credits to BRIGHT SIDE YouTube channel