In today's video, we will talk about keto and fasting | How long does it take to get into ketosis (WHILE FASTING).
To answer that, you must first understand 3 things about Keto, fasting and ketosis:
1) Benefits of entering ketosis.
2) How does ketosis work?
3) Signs and symptoms to which you should pay attention to know that you have entered ketosis during fasting
Greetings and welcome to Keto Unify. A channel dedicated to sharing stories, research and types of Keto diets suitable for different groups of people.
You will see that the ketogenic diet is an effective way to lose weight, improve mental cognition, balance hormones and treat various diseases such as diabetes and epilepsy.
When you enter a state of ketosis, your body goes from using glucose to using mainly ketones as fuel. This has several health benefits, including:
– Healthy fat loss
– Reduce hunger and cravings while you remain satisfied for longer.
– Reduction of the risk of diseases such as heart disease, type II diabetes and even cancer.
– Higher energy levels.
– Less blood sugar spikes.
– In general, better well-being
But how long does it take to experience these benefits? The short answer is: it varies from person to person. You can not simply jump into ketosis in a 24-hour time frame. Your body has been burning sugar to feed your entire life. You will need time to adjust to the burning of ketones for fuel. The transition can take from 2 to 3 days to 7 days. That said, the fastest way to get into ketosis is to combine fasting with Keto.
Video credits to Keto Unify YouTube channel