The CHIP program has tried to take the pioneering work of lifestyle medicine from Pritikin and Ornish and spread it in the community.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger's free nutritional newsletter and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All of the earnings that Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs and talking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
This is the first in a series of 4 videos about CHIP, the complete health improvement program. Stay tuned for:
• The weight loss program that improved over time (
• CHIP, the complete health improvement program (
• A well-being program in the workplace that works (
More on the power of lifestyle medicine in videos like:
• Lifestyle medicine: treatment of the causes of the disease (
• What diet should the doctor recommend? (
• The real benefit of the diet against drugs (
• Why prevention is worth a ton of healing (
• How not to die from heart disease (
• How not to die from diabetes (
Do you have any questions about this video? Leave it in the comments section at and someone from the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Would you like to obtain a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at. You will also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and tour schedule, and an easy way to search (through translated language, even) through our videos covering more than 2,000 topics. Health.
If you prefer to watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube channel here:
Thanks for watching. I hope you join the nutrition revolution based on evidence!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
The subtitles of this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the configuration wheel in the lower right corner of the video and then on "Subtitles / CC".
• HOW NOT TO DIE:
Video credits to NutritionFacts.org YouTube channel