1. What are the best seafood for diabetics?
2. Seafood is a great source of minerals and vitamins, and also does not add saturated fats or calories.
3. This makes them a healthy option.
4. Seafood has almost no carbohydrates.
5. The total amount of harmful fats, ie trans fats and saturated fats are low in fish
6. Omega-3 fatty acids in seafood help solve problems related to the heart.
7. Let's see the list of the best seafood for people with diabetes:
8. Fish: fish is rich in protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals.
9. Fish is considered one of the best food options for diabetic patients.
10. Fish is a good food option for people who want a healthy heart, since they contain omega-3 fatty acids.
11. Cod: Cod is a type of white fish that is rich in its total protein count.
12. If you marinate this seafood before cooking it, you will be able to absorb the flavors in a better way, giving you not only a healthy but also tasty food option.
13. Cod is preferred for diabetics because it has almost no calories and does not have carbohydrates either.
14. It is a rich source of various nutrients and vitamins that include vitamin B12, B25, vitamin A, vitamin C.
Video credits to All About Diabetes and Related YouTube channel