Top 10 foods that cure diabetes: diabetic foods || Healthy Natural
Disclaimer: The materials and information contained in Healthy Natural Radiochannel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider before beginning a new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider immediately.
"basic health care tips", "health informatics", "nutrition tips for a healthy life", "tips for your health", "free health tips", "healthy tips for a healthy body", "advice from health and beauty "," healthy foods for a healthy life "," healthy eating for adults "," health tips "," nutritional facts and health "," 5 tips for a healthy diet "," health care advice " , "healthy food supplements", "healthy eating facts" "," health guide "," health suggestions "," healthy eating websites "
10 foods that cure diabetes.
1. Black, navy blue, pinto or beans. provides valuable proteins without food saturated with many proteins. They are also high in fiber, magnesium and potassium.
2. Dark green leafy vegetables are low in carbohydrates and calories, so people can eat many of them without fat or satiety. The American Diabetes Association recommends spinach, collards and kale.
3. Fish with omega-3 fatty acids. provide proteins and fight the risk of heart disease. The ADA recommends six to nine ounces of fish per week. Diabetics should avoid breaded or fried fish and focus on grilled, broiled or baked fish. Fish rich in Omega-3 include salmon, tuna, sardines, herring and mackerel.
4. Milk and yogurt without fat. Avoid fat while providing calcium and fortified vitamin D in many dairy products.
5. Whole grains. Give people a complete sensation without the fat and offers nutrients. Whole grains include whole grain bread, whole wheat pasta and brown rice. Refined profits lose nutrients during processing.
6. Fruits. With low blood sugar levels they are digested slowly to avoid spikes in blood sugar levels, according to HealthGuide.org. They include apples, pears, peaches, bananas, mangoes and papayas.
7. Almonds, nuts and walnuts. They contain unsaturated fats, which help reduce bad cholesterol levels. Sunflower oil also contains polyunsaturated fats, noted Everyday Health.
SPECIAL: From the Bible: Miracle Food Cures
8. dark chocolate. satisfies sweet cravings when consumed in moderation. Natural News recommends raw cocoa without refined sugars. Research indicates that bitter chocolate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance.
9. Cranberries. They contain antioxidants that fight the damage to the body's cells from free radicals. The blueberries also make a sandwich without fat at any time.
10. Green tea It shows promise in preventing the progression of type 1 diabetes and helps regulate blood glucose levels for type 2 diabetics in research, according to Natural News. Green tea can also promote weight loss, essential for a healthy diabetes program.
Read Newsmax: 10 foods that cure diabetes | Newsmax.com
Urgent: your risk of heart attack is determined online – More information
Video credits to Healthy Natural Radio YouTube channel