Pumpkin seed: after you know this, you will no longer throw away
Playing off pumpkin seeds is what most people do.
The medicinal use of pumpkin seed (or jerimum, in some regions of Brazil) is common in several villages, such as the Chinese, whose millennial medicine is one of the wisest and most effective.
The seeds contain between 44% and 50% oil fraction (rich in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids), high fiber content (23-27%) in relation to other seeds, albumins (proteins – 37% to 40% ), cucurbitacin, mineral salts, especially zinc, magnesium and potassium, B vitamins, folate salts and other nutrients.
The presence of the substance cucurbitacin confers the pumpkin seed recognized anti-inflammatory property, mainly in diseases of the prostate and urinary system.
It is a great vermifuge for adults and children.
Toasted and salted pumpkin seed, as normally marketed, does not have the same therapeutic value as raw seed.
In monounsaturated fatty acids, research has shown that the oil contained in pumpkin seeds has beneficial results in the treatment of gallbladder (congestion and stones) and prostate (hyperplasia) problems.
Other Benefits of Pumpkin Seed:
– for the heart: oil contained in the pumpkin seed is comparable to extra virgin olive oil.
– high blood pressure: rich in potassium, a mineral that plays an important role in controlling blood pressure.
– constipation: the concentration of fibers in the pumpkin seed is quite high, which makes the daily consumption of this seed very indicated in the prevention and treatment of constipation.
– skin, hair and eyes: rich in vitamin E, a recognized antioxidant action, the daily consumption of this seed can be an adjuvant in the fight against premature aging, not only the skin, but the cells throughout the organism.
It is also rich in vitamin A, which prevents diseases such as macular degeneration.
– Prostate: considered one of the best natural treatments in the prevention of problems of prostate and urinary tract.
Recipe for Prostate Problems Cook 150 grams of whole pumpkin seeds (fresh and raw, unpeeled) in 1 liter of filtered water for 20 minutes over low heat. Cool and transfer to a wide-mouth bottle or container.
It is not necessary to strain, because the seeds will remain in the bottom, and they will be able to be played outside after the total cooling. Drink a glass of water three times throughout the day.
– eliminates worms: due to cucurbitacin. For a single dose treatment, the indication is 100 to 150 grams (children) and 200 to 250 grams (adults) on an empty stomach.
Now enter the recipe for pumpkin seed syrup for asthma, cough and bronchitis
Did you like the recipes? If you liked the video, short, sign up for the channel and share it with your friends.
* Accompanying a health professional is essential for good health. Natureba is an informative, outreach and education space with topics related to health, nutrition and well-being. The information and suggestions contained in this video are merely informative and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosis or medical diagnosis without first consulting a health professional – doctors, nutritionists, psychologists, physical education professionals and other specialists.
Natural remedies also have side effects, since they act in different ways in each body, so before using any alternative treatment always consult your doctor.
For more information, source and reference, access ► ►
If you liked the recipe of a jewel in the video !!! : D
ENROLL IN THE CHANNEL ►
Video credits to Natureba – Curas Naturais YouTube channel