For more information:
Do you struggle with sleep apnea, snoring or insomnia? Here are 7 steps to overcome these problems and sleep better:
1. Watch your diet – support the metabolism with protein, healthy fat and fiber
2. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, smoking, and sedatives
3. Treat acid reflux
4. Get a humidifier in your bedroom
5. Sleep on your side
7. Use essential oils – mint, lavender, eucalyptus and camomile
Take a look at www.draxe.com for more natural remedies!
* This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Ax, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or take the place of medical advice or treatment of a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their physicians or qualified health professionals regarding specific health issues. Neither Dr. Ax nor the editor of this content are responsible for the possible health consequences of any person or persons who read or follow the information contained in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those who take prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Video credits to Dr. Josh Axe YouTube channel