Health benefits of Moringa tea recipe and side effects. How to make Moringa tea for weight loss, diabetes, hair, skin and anemia. Moringa has wonderful benefits for health and medicinal uses and is properly called a miracle tree. We should try our best to make use of its wonderful medicinal uses.
5 BENEFITS IN HEALTH AND MEDICINAL USES OF MORINGA:
1. Moringa is rich in iron and its consumption often helps prevent anemia.
2. Moringa is ideal for regulating blood sugar levels and is good for diabetic patients.
3. Moringa keeps hair and skin healthy.
4. Moringa tea can be included in a weight loss diet.
5. Moringa is rich in vitamins, but it is available very cheaply, a very cheap alternative to expensive supplements.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MORINGA:
Excessive consumption of moringa leaf extract will cause abortion in pregnant women and may interfere with certain medications.
HOW TO MAKE THE MORINGA TEA:
This tea is best made with dried shade leaves, try to dry the leaves in the yard during the summer season and store in an airtight box for future use.
TEA DE MORINGA RECIPE FOR WEIGHT LOSS, SKIN AND DIABETES
Dried leaves of moringa: 1 teaspoon of estopa
Water: 150 ml
Honey: to taste
This moringa leaf tea has a grassy smell, but has wonderful health benefits if there were regularly ……
Video credits to wildturmeric YouTube channel