————————————————– ————————————————– —–
MediSafe Meds & Pill Reminder Premium Full 8.25.06910 Android Apk
MediSafe Meds & Pill Reminder Premium Full
Medisafe is an APPLICATION YOU MUST HAVE (Seen on CNBC, Wired, Readers Digest and more!)
Millions use Medisafe to stay safe with their medications and track blood pressure, glucose and other measurements. With Medisafe you can easily share the results with doctors to keep track of the best results, faster.
Keep yourself and your loved ones safe and never forget to take your medications, supplements and vitamins with Medisafe, the FREE and easy-to-use app that helps you remember when to take your pills and manage their use.
Be sure with the recipes. Studies show that the incorrect use and tracking of medications in the United States leads to:
• 50% of patients who do not take medications as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths per year, one every 4 minutes.
• 700,000 hospital visits per year.
• 44 out of 100 recipes were never picked up at the pharmacy.
Do not risk yourself or your loved ones skipping a dose, or take a double dose because no one followed up. Our mission is to provide people with the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they should.
That's why millions use Medisafe, the highest rated medication manager and pill reminder for those who need reminders to take medications, fertility drugs, birth control methods and other medications.
Medisafe is able to administer medications for many complex health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer. It also acts as a perfect companion for those who need a mobile organizer for vitamins, blood pressure medications, glucose level monitoring, period monitoring and other health problems.
Whether you are taking medication or know someone who is, you can use Medisafe to administer doses of pills per hour, per day or per week.
Medisafe is perfect for those in charge of their own medication program, but they need a reminder of the correct dosage and medication to be taken.
How does Medisafe work?
With a few simple steps, you can add a medication, receive reminders to take pills and receive constant monitoring of your health
Add your family member's medications or ask a doctor to administer your medications as prescribed.
Features of Medisafe FREE:
• Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use medication reminder
• Track other measures, such as blood pressure and weight, to make sure you are in good health
• Choose your sound medication reminder.
• See your list of medication reminders to see "what is due today?"
• Rx refill reminders so you can replenish your medications
• List of medicines PRN
• Progress reports on medications you can send to a doctor or nurse
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smart watch
• Discount card for drugs and coupons (only in the US) In pharmacies such as Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS
• New! Now, patients using Omnicell's SureMed package get a special version of Medisafe SureMed for their full experience in medication management
• Registration (not required) has automatic backup and restore on Medisafe's HIPAA compatible servers
See how it works: watch these Medisafe instructional videos for Android:
Application permission information:
Read your contacts: use if you choose to add a doctor or Medfriend. The application never stores the contents of your address book and does not access your address book without first asking you.
Find accounts on the device: Medisafe uses automatic notifications to the Medfriends to inform people with permission if the main user has forgotten to take the medication.
Smart watches compatible with Android Wear: LG G, Moto 360 (1st / 2nd generation), Moto 360 Sport, Samsung Gear Live, Huawei watch, ASUS ZenWatch 2
New access code!
Add an additional layer of security to your application, with the new access code option
– Error correction
Thanks for using Medisafe! We would appreciate it if you would update your review to help others find us too.
Do you want to improve the application and see what's coming soon? Join our Beta community at medisafe.com/betacommunity.
Video credits to shady hima YouTube channel