Learn how to cure kidney disease and improve kidney function naturally in 6 to 8 weeks without dialysis.
100% guaranteed by thousands of individuals worldwide. And approved by doctors and nephrologists.
Kidney disease may develop on its own due to damage to kidney structures, polycystic kidney disease, severe kidney infection, or may result from other diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic diseases, autoimmune disorders, etc. Often, kidney disease can be caused by external factors such as drugs, industrial toxins, and birth defects. Malfunctioning of other organs such as the heart or liver can also affect the function of the kidneys and cause kidney disease in the long run.
Here are some of the most common symptoms of kidney disease:
* Urine disorders: Any disorder related to the way kidney functions usually appear as malfunction (s) in the urinary system. The patient may feel a constant urge to urinate during the night, and may have difficulty urinating at all, sometimes. What is known as hematuria (blood in the urine) may occur, and the urine may look foamy or bubbly. Some patients may urinate in greater amounts than usual, while some may urinate less frequently and in lesser amounts. Urine may be pale or dark in color.
* Fatigue: Fatigue is another common symptom. The reason it occurs is the inability of the kidneys to produce erythropoietin. When erythropoietin is not produced in an appropriate amount, it causes a shortage in the number of oxygen carrying the red blood cells. This causes the brain and muscles to suffer from rapid exhaustion thus resulting in extreme fatigue. Low red blood cell count can lead to anemia, and this can cause the affected person to feel cold even in warm weather. Not only this, anemia can result in other episodes of other problems, such as memory loss, problems with concentration and dizziness.
* Itching and nausea: Kidney disease impedes the function of the organ to remove debris from the bloodstream. This results in the accumulation of debris, which becomes evident with the appearance of severe itching or in some cases, rashes. This accumulation of debris in the blood can also lead to nausea or vomiting.
* Swelling: One of the important functions that the kidneys do for the body, is to get rid of excess fluid. It is therefore true that an unhealthy kidney system becomes ineffective to remove this excess liquid, and allows you to get accrued. This produces symptoms such as swelling in the legs, feet, face, hands and ankles.
* Pain: It is common to hear patients complain about pain in the back, or side where the affected kidney is. Some kidney diseases can result in the formation of cysts filled with fluid in the kidneys or liver, and these trigger the pain.
* Respiratory problems and bad breath: The extra fluid that the kidney is unable to get rid of, can get accumulated in the lungs. This can cause shortness of breath. This can also be caused due to anemia, which can leave the body to starve enough oxygen.
* People often complain about having a metallic taste in their mouth when they suffer from kidney disease. They also suffer from bad breath. These occur due to accumulation of debris in the blood.
Dialysis is a procedure that is recommended for people affected by kidney failure. The two common forms of dialysis are hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In hemodialysis, the process of cleaning the blood is performed by a special filter called a dialyzer. During this kidney dialysis process, blood is directed through the tubes into the dialyzer, which separates the waste, extra salt, and extra water. Clean blood is returned to the body through another set of tubes. The other technique called peritoneal dialysis involves the use of the tissue's own tissue cells inside the abdominal cavity to filter the blood. A special fluid is inserted into the abdominal cavity through a plastic tube called a catheter. The fluid moves around the intestines, and the intestinal walls act as a filter between this fluid and the bloodstream. This liquid helps in the elimination of waste products and excess body water.
Video credits to Holistic Natural Cure YouTube channel