Can you benefit from fasting? The short answer is yes!
In this video I will cover the following:
– Different types of fasting
– What happens to our brains when we fast?
– How our intestinal health is linked to the health of our brain
– Why has not our medical community been taught about the great proportion of benefits provided by fasting?
– How it positively cleanses our body and prepares it for the future.
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease increase steadily. Guess what helps prevent this? You guessed it!
What else is increasing? Diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Neuroinflammation is huge at this time in the whole world. In the hospital I see people with what is known as vascular dementia, literally blood supply problems that cause dementia. So, how does fasting help this?
Imagine your unit to work (specifically Michigan!) And keep hitting the same bumps again and again. How long until your car starts to take damage?
When we fast, our brains face a challenge and our bodies love to overcome challenges. It forces our brain to create new ways to cope with stress and communication. We have found a new way to work without bumps! Success!
Video credits to Bradley Hanselman YouTube channel