JOIN US for a monthly webinar + 3 months of follow-up to start today!
Metabolic Coaching, a 3-month educational and behavioral modification program to help you make a successful transition to a very low-carbohydrate diet (LCHF diet or ketogenic diet), to reverse the signs and symptoms of the metabolic syndrome (weight, cholesterol, blood pressure) arterial, type 2 diabetes, inflammation, etc. …). Local and remote coaching available.
THE METABOLIC COACHING RADIO SHOW – Low Carbohydrates for Type 2 Diabetes – August 8, 2017 – AM 580
In today's episode we discussed how the very low carbohydrate level, the LCHF Metabolic Coaching program is beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes.
Topics in today's program:
– Clients diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for 1 year or less, a ketogenic diet very low in carbohydrates, have achieved normal levels of blood sugar, normal hemoglobin A1c and stop taking all medications for diabetes completely. See the story of Junette in
– Try it yourself with your glucometer. Eat a breakfast of "heart-healthy" whole grains or even "heart-healthy" oatmeal and test your blood sugar level 1 hour later. Usually, it will be double the level of fasting that morning. Then eat an "unhealthy" meal of a 3-egg omelette with bacon, egg and cheese. When you check your blood sugar level an hour later, you will be surprised to find that the blood sugar level after this "unhealthy" meal is significantly better than after the "heart-healthy" meal of grains. whole or oatmeal.
– Why did this happened? The body converts all carbohydrates (except non-digestible fiber) into blood sugar. Then, improving blood sugar is possible by reducing the amount of carbohydrates in the diet. This has been demonstrated by Dr. Eric Westman in several studies.
– The low carb "Bible" for type 2 diabetes is the book "Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution" by Richard K. Bernstein in Dr. Bernstein treats diabetics (type 1 diabetics and type 2 diabetics) with the combination of a very low carb diet + medications, if necessary to achieve normal or near-normal levels of blood sugar watch.
– The most important way to reduce the risk of heart disease for a type 2 diabetic is to lower blood sugar / hemoglobin A1c. According to the ADA, for every 1% reduction in A1c, the risk of heart disease is reduced by 45%. In addition, it has been shown that a diet very low in carbohydrates also improves these risk factors: weight, high blood pressure, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, total cholesterol to HDL, ratio of triglycerides to HDL and LDL particle size (from small dangerous particles) to the less dangerous large particles of LDL).
– The Metabolic Coaching program aims to make the change to a low carbohydrate diet easy and long term through the use of: Subconscious reprogramming of audio tracks that change your subconscious beliefs about food. And an online seminar designed to change everything you think about food (what is "healthy" and "unhealthy"). And support by email and text messages. And local or radio follow-ups.
JOIN US at the monthly webinar + 3 month follow-up. Start today!
CALL TO receive answers to questions live, by phone during the show.
– Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. CST
– CALL NUMBER: 806-745-5800
– Listen live online at: (Requires flash, be patient, it may take a while to load)
– Listen live locally on the radio at: AM 580
This communication is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Any health and / or lifestyle modification program should only be carried out under the direct supervision of your doctor. Individual results may vary.
Video credits to Cut the Killer Carbs – International Weight Loss Seminars YouTube channel