Pre-Diabetes Diet Plan – See Powerful and Natural Treatments for REVERSE Pre-Diabetes:
8 Actions you can take when you are pre-diabetic
A diagnosis that you are diabetic does not mean that you ultimately develop the disease, so be sure to follow a good pre diabetes diet. Think of it more as an opportunity to take some action now to prevent the disease from developing fully. Here are eight actions you can take right now to restore your body to health.
1. Put your body in motion. Instead of sitting after a meal, take a walk in the park or play with the kids. The more active you are, the less likely you are to develop diabetes.
2. Lose a small percentage of your total weight. Weight loss as low as 5% of your body mass can significantly decrease your chances of developing diabetes and can be achieved with a good pre diabetes diet plan. For someone who weighs 200 pounds, weight loss of only 10 pounds can make a major difference.
3. Schedule more frequent visits with your doctor. If you are working to make some changes, you can see the results in your blood tests. Knowing that you are on the right track is a way to encourage you to stay the course.
4. Improve your diet. Including more high fiber foods in your diet will reduce your blood sugar levels and give your body a chance to get healthy and drop the pounds. In particular, be sure to eat plenty of vegetables.
5. Get the dream you need on a constant basis. It is harder to lose weight when you do not get enough sleep. If you have trouble sleeping, add some daily stretches to your routine.
6. Talk to a counselor and participate in a weight loss group. Having support is a proven weight to lose excess weight. Consider partnering with a friend for exercise.
7. Make a promise to yourself that you will do your best every day and follow your pre diabetes diet plan. Forgive yourself if you do not do everything right all the time. Low levels of stress make it easier to live a healthy lifestyle.
8. Believe in yourself. You owe it to yourself to be as healthy as you can. In many cases, diabetes can be prevented. Do yourself a favor, and take these steps to prevent yourself from developing diabetes.
Pre Diabetes Diet Plan – View Powerful and Natural Treatments for REVERSE Pre Diabetes:
Video credits to Diabetes Authority YouTube channel