Diabetes Cure is the only recommended cure for your diabetes available today.
Diabetes must be carefully controlled, especially if you are on insulin therapy or have relatively uncontrolled diabetes. Careful attention to symptoms, monitoring of glucose in the home and other blood tests are essential in the monitoring process.
Complications of diabetes
The presence of excess sugar in the blood, over a period of time, damages all the tissues in the blood, producing a generalized manifestation with an increase in morbidity and mortality. Complications can occur in any type of diabetes.
1. Metabolic disorders: diabetic neuropathy and cataracts.
2. Microvascular diseases – Diabetic retinopathy; Diabetic cardiomyopathy; skin disorders; diabetic nephropathy; Increase in bone fragility.
3. Macrovascular diseases – coronary artery disease; Peripheral vascular disease and cerebrovascular disease.
4. Reduction of resistance to infection – sinus infection; skin infections; Gingivitis and genital-urinary infections.
5. Problems of multiple types: mononeuritis and mononeuritis múltiple; Diabetic foot disease.
6. Problems in pregnancy – Subfertility; birth of a dead child; spontaneous abortion; Neonatal death and congenital defects.
These complications can be avoided by the annual (or biannual) check-up of the kidney, heart, eyes and feet by a qualified specialist so that these complications, if present, can be diagnosed at an early stage and can be treated. efficiently before it's too late.
Diet also has an important role in the control of blood glucose level. The diabetic person should consult his doctor properly and strictly follow the guidelines and meal plan suggested by him. Below are some common dietary guidelines that all diabetics should follow.
1. All simple, processed and concentrated carbohydrates and alcohol should be avoided.
2. Foods rich in complex carbohydrates and high in fiber should be stressed.
3. Minimize the intake of saturated fats.
4. Onions, garlic and legumes are beneficial in the treatment of diabetes.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always look for information from a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Source of article:
Video credits to Jillian Michaels Body Revolution YouTube channel