For more information:
Today I am training on the benefits of hemp seeds and how to use them regularly. Only 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds contain 10 grams of protein and 3,000 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids. Hemp can be healthier than chia and flax and is one of nature's # 1 super foods.
Nutritional profile of hemp seeds:
• Protein: 10 grams of protein
• Healthy fats: Omega-3 fatty acid at an ideal ratio for your body to help reduce inflammation
• Fiber: no regular carbohydrates or sugar
• 50% daily value of magnesium that helps relax muscles and improve digestion
• 50% daily phosphorus value
• 25% daily value of zinc
Benefits of hemp seeds:
• Supports fat loss and cleansing of your colon
• Positively benefits blood sugar or diabetes problems
• Increases muscle building and strengthens bones
• Positively impacts problems with sleep, depression or anxiety
Uses of hemp seeds:
• Every morning consume a superfood shake
-1 cup of berries, coconut milk, collagen or protein powder and 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
• Organic yogurt or kefir with raw honey and hemp seeds on top
• Baking: breaded chicken or fish with hemp seeds
Hemp seeds are a source of nutritional power and one of the # 1 super foods of nature with 10 grams of protein in only 3 tablespoons.
Learn more about the benefits of hemp seeds and recipes:
* This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Ax, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to replace medical advice or the treatment of a personal physician. All readers of this content are advised to consult with their doctors or qualified health professionals on specific health issues. Neither Dr. Ax nor the editor of this content assume responsibility for possible consequences for the health of any person or persons who read or follow the information contained in this educational content. All readers of this content, especially those who take prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Video credits to Dr. Josh Axe YouTube channel