Get it here:
5 steps to reverse type 2 diabetes NATURALLY
Type 2 diabetes is a dangerous disease that can lead to many other health conditions when not managed properly, such as kidney disease, blindness, amputations of food and legs, nerve damage and even death.
Type 2 diabetes is a completely preventable and reversible condition, and with changes in diet and lifestyle, it can greatly reduce the chances of contracting the disease or reversing the condition if it has already been diagnosed.
Step 1: Remove these foods to reverse diabetes naturally
Certain foods adversely affect blood sugar levels, cause inflammation and trigger immune responses. To reverse diabetes naturally, the first step is to eliminate these foods from your diet:
• Refined sugar: refined sugar quickly increases blood glucose, and soft drinks, fruit juices and other sugary drinks are the worst culprits. These forms of sugar enter the bloodstream quickly and can cause extreme elevations in blood glucose. Although natural sweeteners such as raw honey and maple syrup are better choices, they can still affect blood sugar levels, so only use these foods from time to time. Your best option is to switch to stevia, a natural sweetener that will not have much impact.
• Grains: grains, especially those that contain gluten, such as wheat, contain large amounts of carbohydrates that are broken down into sugar in just a few minutes of consumption. Gluten can cause intestinal inflammation, which affects hormones such as cortisol and leptin, and can cause an increase in blood glucose.
• Conventional cow's milk: cow's milk and conventional dairy products should be eliminated, especially for people with type 1 diabetes. Dairy products can be a fantastic food for balancing blood sugar in the case of goat cows, sheep or A2. But stay away from all other forms of dairy products because A1 casein produced by conventional cows will harm the body and trigger an immune response similar to gluten. When buying dairy products, only buy raw and organic products from animals raised in pasture.
• Alcohol: alcohol can dangerously increase blood sugar and cause liver toxicity. The research published in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that there was a 43% higher incidence of diabetes associated with excessive alcohol consumption, which is defined as three or more drinks per day. Beer and sweet liqueurs are especially rich in carbohydrates and should be avoided.
• Transgenic foods: transgenic corn, soybean and canola have been linked to kidney and liver diseases and can promote diabetes. I suggest eliminating all GMO foods and all packaged foods from your diet. Opt for products that are labeled as organic or without GMOs.
• Hydrogenated oils: remove hydrogenated and stale oils from your diet, including vegetable oil, soybean oil, cottonseed oil and canola oil.
Step 2: Incorporate these foods to treat diabetes
To reverse or prevent type 2 diabetes, add the following foods to your diet:
• Foods with high fiber content: research shows that 90 percent of the population of the US. UU It does not consume enough fiber daily. Foods rich in fiber help decrease glucose absorption, regulate blood sugar levels and support detoxification. Try to eat at least 30 grams of fiber per day, which can come from vegetables (such as Brussels sprouts, peas and artichokes), avocados, berries, nuts and seeds, especially chia seeds and flax seeds.
• Foods high in chromium: chromium is a nutrient that participates in the normal metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids. Foods high in chromium can improve the glucose tolerance factor in your body and, naturally, balance blood glucose levels. Play a role in insulin pathways, helping to bring glucose to our cells so it can be used for body energy. Broccoli has the highest amounts of chromium, but you can also find it in raw cheese, green beans, brewer's yeast and grass-fed beef.
• Magnesium-rich foods: Magnesium can help regulate blood sugar levels because it plays a role in glucose metabolism. Research shows that diabetes is frequently associated with magnesium deficiency. Eating foods rich in magnesium, such as spinach, chard, pumpkin seeds, almonds, yogurt and black beans, can improve the symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
Follow my social networks:
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes, 247 Natural Cures, Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Reverse Type 2 Diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, High Blood Sugar, Cured Diabetes, Cured Type 2 Diabtetes, Rapid Reverse Type 2 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes Diet, Sugar in blood, high blood sugar in diabetics, natural remedies of blood sugar, treatment of type 2 diabetes, the best natural treatment for diabetes, home cure for diabetes, how to avoid diabetes naturally, treatment of diabetes at home, reduce diabetes naturally
Video credits to 247 Natural Cures YouTube channel