home remedies for cholesterol control. LEARN how to lower your cholesterol levels naturally.
Many of us are ignorant about how to reduce high cholesterol levels naturally!
What is Cholesterol: Cholesterol is good and bad for the body. Within normal levels, it is a great substance for the normal functioning of the body. If blood levels rise, cholesterol can be dangerous and can cause a heart attack. Every cell in the body has cholesterol. It is produced by the body but can also be obtained from food. It is waxy and greasy. Cholesterol is oil based. It is not mixed with blood, which is water-based. It is transported through the body by two types of lipoproteins that are HDL (high density lipoprotein) and LDL (low density lipoprotein).
Causes of Cholesterol:
High levels of LDL (low density lipoprotein) result in an increase in cholesterol in the arteries, whereas HDL (high density lipoprotein) carries cholesterol to the liver for removal from the body. High cholesterol levels narrow the arteries. This is called atherosclerosis, by which plaques form and cause restriction of blood flow.
An unhealthy diet and lack of exercise are also contributing factors to bad cholesterol.
How to lower cholesterol: Here are some healthy foods that reduce the lower levels of cholesterol in the body.
Consume 2 servings of oatmeal for daily breakfast.
If you are looking for more foods that will lower your cholesterol levels, choose Nuts. If you eat 1.5 ounces of nuts, 6 days a week for a month, your cholesterol will drop by 5.4%.
Tea consumption also helps to lower cholesterol levels.
Black bitter chocolate is also eaten to combat bad cholesterol.
The functions of cholesterol are:
1. It helps in the structure of cell walls.
2. Creates digestive bile acids in the intestine.
3. It allows the production of vitamin D, by the body.
4. It also helps the body produce certain hormones.
Symptoms of High Cholesterol: There are usually no direct cholesterol symptoms in most cases. So a blood test is the only way to find out about cholesterol levels, in order to take precautions. The actual symptoms would appear clearly in an emergency. For example, a heart attack or stroke are clear symptoms of bad cholesterol.
How to lower cholesterol levels: At the end of the day, we all have to have our priorities well. The most important thing is to be healthy in every possible way. So let's take a look at this video that teaches us about some very good home remedies for cholesterol. Natural Home Remedies to Lower Cholesterol Levels! Use these simple and effective solutions to quickly recover your health.
Cholesterol is a flexible substance found in fats in the blood. Your body requires a certain amount of cholesterol to build healthy cells, but high cholesterol can result in heart disease.
The following factors can cause high HDL cholesterol and low HDL cholesterol:
1. INACTIVITY: An inactive lifestyle can be a major cause of this problem.
2. OBESITY: Gaining weight due to unhealthy eating habits can give rise to cholesterol again.
3. A DIET WITHOUT HEALTH: Eating oily foods and fried things is inviting cholesterol to enter your body.
1. Lethargic: Lethargic feeling without reason is a sign of this problem.
2. Breathing strong: Cholesterol can affect the heart. The heart laden with fat that blocks the arteries can cause heavy breathing.
Home remedies on how to lower cholesterol are listed below:
1. Onions: Mix one teaspoon of onion juice with one teaspoon of honey. Mix well and drink daily for a few weeks. This is one of the best home remedies for cholesterol that you should try.
2. CORIANDO SEEDS: Add 2 teaspoons coriander seed powder to a cup of water and boil. Then strain the solution and drink 3-4 times a day.
3. GARLIC: Chew a few pods of raw garlic on an empty stomach. This is once again one of the best home remedies for high cholesterol that can be tested daily for a month. Learn more about garlic used here
Try to reduce cholesterol, including these simple home remedies in your life. All the best!
Reduce cholesterol levels @
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
Video credits to StyleCraze YouTube channel