These are the 10 reasons why you are gaining weight.
#GainingWeight #Weight #WeightGain
10. You are not having breakfast: many people skip breakfast. You have to try to eat a healthy breakfast. Also try to eat healthy throughout the day. When you eat breakfast, you energize your body and you feel more alert. It also stays full throughout the day and tends to eat less during lunch and dinner. When you skip breakfast, your body becomes extremely hungry, and when lunch or dinner time arrives, you tend to eat more than usual. It is better to have breakfast so that you are energized throughout the day and start your metabolism early.
9. You are not receiving 7-9 hours of sleep. When you do not sleep enough, you are increasing a hormone to gain weight called cortisol. Too much sleep, and you're still increasing your body mass. Experts recommend 7-9 hours of sleep for a healthy balance.
8. You will not go outdoors: once you get up, open the curtains. Light helps ignite your body's metabolism, so do not stay in the dark for long. At least 20-30 minutes of sunlight outdoors is enough to affect body mass.
7. You are not keeping a clean and comfortable bedroom: keeping your bedroom clean and comfortable keeps environmental toxins out and can affect the quality of your sleep. Remember that it is not only quantity, but also quality. Try starting a daily habit of cleaning your room every morning or every night. Once you make it a habit, you will wonder why you do not always. A clean, stress-free room and home will help you sleep better and increase your overall happiness when you realize you do not have to worry about cleaning so much.
6. You are not measuring your weight every day: weigh yourself every day, so if your plan does not work, you can adjust it. Weighing yourself will also keep you motivated. Do this in the morning. That's when the body has less water weight, so the measurement is more accurate.
Try not to get too obsessed with it and keep in mind that, depending on the amount of water you hold, you will notice that your weight fluctuates a few kilos every few days. This is perfectly normal, and there is nothing to worry about. If you had a heavy carbohydrate dinner the night before and are surprised to see that the scale goes up five pounds the next morning, do not panic. Not only did he gain 5 pounds during the night, all that weight is simply water and will go down in a few days.
5. You are not leaving any space in your stomach: our parents taught us to eat everything we had on our plate. You should not always eat until you're full. The Japanese use a trick where they spit their food into 10 segments, but only eat 8. If this trick does not work, use a smaller plate, that way your portion will appear larger.
4. You are not going to walk regularly: Are you a television addict? Resist the pull of your office sofa or chair and spend more time with your feet. A couple of additional hours of daily rest can increase the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. When you leave every few days for a brisk walk of 20 to 30 minutes, you can slowly begin to introduce a form of exercise in your life and also burn calories.
And instead of taking the elevator at work or driving to the corner store, consider climbing the stairs or walking to the store. You can also consider taking your bike, too! These are excellent alternatives that can help you burn calories. This can lead to eventual weight loss!
3. You are not avoiding zero-calorie sodas: Do you think zero-calorie sodas will keep you slim? Incorrect. Zero-calorie soft drinks are full of synthetic estrogen that affects the thyroid gland, leading to weight gain, according to Red River Health and Wellness.
2. Do not go to bed: when you ignore bedtime, you are contributing to the factors that cause anxiety, depression and cardiovascular disease. Resist the temptation to be a nocturnal owl and catch some zzz. As mentioned earlier in this video, you should also avoid cooking at this time.
1. It is not sleeping with the lights off: sleeping with the lights on reduces the quality of sleep. And as we know, sleep is extremely important because it helps our bodies rest and recover. Sleeping with electronic devices or lights on can interrupt your sleep and affect the quality of your sleep, so it is best to turn off everything at least half an hour before going to bed.
Subscribe to Bestie:
Our social networks:
For more videos and articles visit:
Video credits to Bestie YouTube channel